Mark and I are seriously snowed in — no phone, no power, and the road
too icy to travel. I’ve mailed this blog entry to my brother on a
CD, which is my best option to get on the internet at the moment.
We have high hopes that we’ll make it to town in time to get everyone’s
waterers to them as planned. However, there’s a good chance they
may arrive up to a week late, and I won’t be able to answer any emails
you’ve sent until we do make it to town. We apologize profusely
in advance for any delay. Hey, at least we’re likely to have a